Digital Therapeutics (DTx) are an emerging class of medicines that deliver evidence-based therapeutic interventions to patients. DTx are based on high quality software programs to prevent, manage or treat a broad spectrum of physical,...
- Digital Therapeutics Day 2021 – Year 3
- Digital Therapeutics Day 2021 – Introduction
- Digital Therapeutics Day 2021
- An Italian Law for Digital Health?
- Digital Health “Made in Italy”
- “Apps” for the patient – Medical devices or toys?
- Protected: Evolution of Patient Roles in Therapeutic Research of Drugs and Digital Therapeutics
- Protected: An Italian Law for Digital Health?
- How can Digital Therapeutics enter medical practice if Digital Medicine doesn’t?
- Italy accelerates the path towards digital therapeutics implementation
- Digital Therapeutics – Tonic or Poison for Pharmaceutical companies?
- White paper reveals pathway for digital therapeutics use in Italy
- Digital Therapeutics, an Opportunity for Italy
- Digital Therapeutics Day 2020 – Where Are We Now? We Are We Going?
- Startup – Corporate collaboration to develop DTx
- What are DTx Digital Excipients?
- The New Era of Programmable Medicines
- Programmable Medicines and Digital Biotechnology
- Digital Therapeutics – What They Are, What They Will Be
- Digital Therapeutic to Treat Adjustment Disorders during COVID-19
daVinci Digital Therapeutics
Via Giovanni Durando 38
20158 Milan – I
+ 39 02 2399 2985