Digital Therapeutics (DTx) represent one of the most important topics in the Italian and international pharmaceutical sector. Our research focuses on how pharmaceutical and technological companies, both startups and established firms, may collaborate with...
- Digital Therapeutics Day 2021 – Year 3
- Digital Therapeutics Day 2021 – Introduction
- Digital Therapeutics Day 2021
- An Italian Law for Digital Health?
- Digital Health “Made in Italy”
- “Apps” for the patient – Medical devices or toys?
- Protected: Evolution of Patient Roles in Therapeutic Research of Drugs and Digital Therapeutics
- Protected: An Italian Law for Digital Health?
- How can Digital Therapeutics enter medical practice if Digital Medicine doesn’t?
- Italy accelerates the path towards digital therapeutics implementation
- Digital Therapeutics – Tonic or Poison for Pharmaceutical companies?
- White paper reveals pathway for digital therapeutics use in Italy
- Digital Therapeutics, an Opportunity for Italy
- Digital Therapeutics Day 2020 – Where Are We Now? We Are We Going?
- Startup – Corporate collaboration to develop DTx
- What are DTx Digital Excipients?
- The New Era of Programmable Medicines
- Programmable Medicines and Digital Biotechnology
- Digital Therapeutics – What They Are, What They Will Be
- Digital Therapeutic to Treat Adjustment Disorders during COVID-19
daVinci Digital Therapeutics
Via Giovanni Durando 38
20158 Milan – I
+ 39 02 2399 2985