An article published on April issue PME – Pharmaceutical Market Europe highlights Italy’s progress towards the adoption of digital therapeutics in medical and healthcare practice. PME talks to Roberto Ascione, CEO of Healthware Group, Gualberto...
- How can Digital Therapeutics enter medical practice if Digital Medicine doesn’t?
- Italy accelerates the path towards digital therapeutics implementation
- Digital Therapeutics – Tonic or Poison for Pharmaceutical companies?
- White paper reveals pathway for digital therapeutics use in Italy
- Digital Therapeutics, an Opportunity for Italy
- Digital Therapeutics Day 2020 – Where Are We Now? We Are We Going?
- Startup – Corporate collaboration to develop DTx
- What are DTx Digital Excipients?
- The New Era of Programmable Medicines
- Programmable Medicines and Digital Biotechnology
- Digital Therapeutics – What They Are, What They Will Be
- Digital Therapeutic to Treat Adjustment Disorders during COVID-19
- FDA has approved Somryst, a Digital Therapeutic to treat chronic insomnia
- Research & Development of Digital Therapeutics
daVinci Digital Therapeutics
Via Giovanni Durando 38
20158 Milan – I
+ 39 02 2399 2985