U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted authorization for Somryst™, the Pear Therapeutics, Inc.prescription digital therapeutic (PDT) intended for use in the treatment of patients 22 years of age and older with chronic insomnia....
- Startup – Corporate collaboration to develop DTx
- The New Era of Programmable Medicines
- What are DTx Digital Excipients?
- Programmable Medicines and Digital Biotechnology
- Digital Therapeutics – What They Are, What They Will Be
- Digital Therapeutic to Treat Adjustment Disorders during COVID-19
- FDA has approved Somryst, a Digital Therapeutic to treat chronic insomnia
- Research & Development of Digital Therapeutics